About Me

K. Heights, Selangor, Malaysia
Single and Available. Wanna know more? :) Spend some of ur time with me n u will not regret it!haha..

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to My Blog ! Officialy Online 23rd May 2008


Dear Family and Frens that I care most....


......First of all i want to welcome you all to my blog. I personally feel that this blog will allow me to express my self on how much i Love all of you. Im clearly not the blogger type because.. lets say, u txt me i wont bother to reply; instead i rather called u back.


The reason why i created the title of my blog sounds so historical is due to my motive of potraying my JOURNEY in this medium, what i feel and see..haha... Isn't that this page is all about " displaying our perception, attitude and values towards our daily life"? (sounds a bit like CB?) I see my life journey in both positive and negative perspective .
Anyway since this is my first post i just wanna say that Im happy with my life. To my frens, my best fren in the world Hannif and James Kiat who have remain to sustain with my perangai. I love u guys alot.. To my current frens that had allow me to be apart of their life, blogs, conversation I love u guys so so so so very much!!!!
To show my love to u guys I list all the names and attributes i see in U guys:-
(names are according to my memory order *lol*.)
  • Kimhan- a good fren that is trust worthy loyal, caring, and outgoing!!
  • Tee Yew- a good fren to hang out with, a foosbal idol, and easy person to be with..(tak sombong)
  • Michelle Wong- the loudest in the group, potraying a vibrant, strong personality, intresting and faishonable hair!!! ;)
  • Chee Chan- growing to be a man...soonner he will see his true self.. his sincerity makes him different...
  • Sue- a very independant person, hardworking and charismatic, kind, responsible and cares for her frens..
  • Wai Chen (WC) - an independant girl, kind,... very energetic person. Go Girl!!!
  • Hong Nien and Grace.. two lovely couples that I see tht suits each other.. support u guys!
  • Nadia- missing?
  • Intan Shazzy- love of my life.. I wish she knows I mean it.... :(
  • Wilson Ng- a good fren (only the MU part)... kedekut abit!
  • Alvin- OMG a phenomena... I see him as a great personality. He shares stuff with me during good and hard times.. He makes me and everyone around him laugh and joyful.
  • Jason- a red ranger on his mission.. a retired hall of famer "legendary" foosbaler. A very sharing person... great fren!
  • Lutfi aka Laugh he- a terrific fren. potentially to be in my best frens.. we'll see how..
  • Choo Hoe- a very interesting person, a brother, a fren who knows me... he's knowledgeble person.. i wish he stayed!! I dun wan him to leave KL.. (upset with him) but i wish u the best dude!
  • Nigel Tan- same car, same wallet, our visions in life seems to be in common, future business associate. Very very hard working person! Seriously mark my words!
  • Chris- An intelligent person, yet he is so humble and interesting to be frens with! This makes him a great person
  • Prem aka Premster- Unique personality, rational, and cool fren. A fren who will tell u whut u dun wan to hear but its the truth! Great taste in food.
  • Shalini aka Rena- sincerity makes her HER!.. she so far away yet near to my...MSN
  • Miss Izian- my mentor, my fren, my teacher that I care most. salute!
I love you all n do drop by to my blog.. peace out!

No comments: